Who We Are
Lumin-Air is an innovative solutions company dedicated to improving indoor air quality (IAQ). Our expertise in engineering, healthcare, manufacturing, and life sciences allows us to provide a unique, comprehensive, and quantifiable solution to your IAQ needs.
- Increasing effective ventilation in buildings and high-density areas, including school buses, mass transit, school and office buildings, restaurants, and retail establishments
- Improving filtration and extending the life of HVAC equipment
- Providing Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation (UVGI) to clean the air, which is recommended by ASHRAE and the CDC to inactivate SARS-COV-2
Working within all budgets and with a key focus on protecting our environment, we’re all about making our experiences indoors as good as they can be. We can help you evaluate your options of DILUTION, FILTRATION and GERMICIDAL solutions to improve your indoor air quality.
Our mission is to better people’s health and wellbeing inside structures by improving indoor air quality.
Improving IAQ has tangible benefits for your workforce, consumers, and other visitors to your facility. Reducing transmission risk, improving productivity, and helping to ensure a safe environment are all positively impacted by investing in IAQ improvements. An effective, environmentally sustainable IAQ strategy that prioritizes health and wellbeing can be executed without creating exorbitant ongoing operational costs and energy penalties.
- Increasing effective ventilation in buildings and high-density areas, including school buses, metro and mass transit vehicles, government, school and office buildings, manufacturing and retail establishments.
- Improving filtration to the highest MERV level achievable
- Integrating Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation (UVGI) as appropriate to help clean and disinfect the moving airstream.
- Adherence to CDC and ASHRAE recommendations for IAQ.